Thursday, March 3, 2011

We have moved

18 Feb 2011



I had intended to keep up the blog whilst getting ready to move.  However, it did not happen.  There was just so much going on.




The big move is behind us now, but lots of unpacking still to go. The garage is stacked high with boxes with narrow paths between them. They will probably stay that way until the shed is built and we can move some things in there whilst we decide what we do inside.




We are just loving it here.  It is so peaceful.  Each day the view has an element of surprise - wispy clouds, hovering above the lake, or a heavy mist obscuring everything. Feels like we are in paradise except for the actual block of land.  Lots of potential.


Hubby has started checking out the site for his shed with his little helper.


Scoop and Digger, as I am informed by the little expert, has started levelling the ground for the shed.


In the garden - the block - I have a blank canvas to work with.  I must be patient and think through how I wish it to look and do a lot of research and planning.  So between creating textiles, when I can get to my stuff, and creating a garden I have lots to keep me occupied.  Added to this we are off to Antartica via Sth America in a couple of weeks.  Haven't had time to get too excited about this yet.


No comments: