Saturday, May 16, 2009

QUILT FINISHED

November 2008

QUILT FINISHED

Finally … the quilt that I called the jinxed quilt is finished.

Since moving to the coast I have worked hard at finishing this queen size bed quilt for my friend’s son. She chose the pattern and her son chose the fabrics. Finally it is complete and I feel free. Now I can start on something else.

We are currently living at lovely Tura Beach. We have exchanged houses with our youngest son until they decide what they want to do. So they are living in our house in Canberra and we are here at beautiful Tura Beach within 10 minute walk of Dolphin Cove. Each morning the lovely birds visit us and request their bit of bread.

In town there is a resident pelican outside a café always on the lookout for some nice morsel.


We love our walks along the beach discovering something new each day. My visual diary is filling up with ideas.



No comments: